Privacy protection Pursuant to art. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04.05
.2016) I inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is UiTeH, NIP: 797 164 32 24, REGON: 141455576 with its registered office in: Zbyszewska 17, 05-600 Grójec
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of order fulfillment.
- The recipients of your personal data will only be entities that process data in order to, for example, handle payments.
- Your personal data will be stored for 5 years;
- You have the right to request the administrator to access your personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to provide the service.
- We use all possible systems to protect the personal data of the store’s customers.
- Shopping in our store is encrypted by ssl. The RapidSSL certificate we have is an SSL certificate with an encryption strength of up to 128/256-bit, recognized correctly in most Internet browsers used today.
- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
II. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used (Google Analytics):
- computer information, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you provide when registering on our website;
- information you enter when creating a profile on our site – for example, name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education and employment details;
- information such as your name and email address that you provide to set up your subscription to our emails or newsletters;
- information you enter when using the services on our website;
- information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about anything you buy, services you use or transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
- information we post on our website with the intention of posting it online, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any correspondence sent to us by e-mail or via our website, including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information you submit to us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to disclose and process that personal information in accordance with this policy
III. Using your personal data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the purpose of:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enable the use of services available on our website;
- sending goods purchased through our website;
- providing services purchased through our website;
- sending you statements, invoices and payment reminders and receiving payments from you;
- sending non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending email notifications you have requested;
- sending our e-mail newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- send you marketing information about our business or the activities of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you, by post or, if you have consented to it, by email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive communications marketing);
- delivery to third parties statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any specific user from this information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you in relation to our website;
- ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- andother uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish and otherwise use it in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on the website.
We will not provide your personal data to third parties, or any related third parties, for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
IV. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent it is required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including sharing information with others for anti-fraud purposes);
- the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset we are (or are considering) selling; and
- to any person we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is likely to order disclosure of such personal information
V. Retention of personal data
In this Section V, we set out our data retention policies and procedures to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Without prejudice to Article V-2, we usually delete personal data
- Notwithstanding anything else in this Section V, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information:
- to the extent it is required by law;
- if we believe the documents may be relevant to any pending or future legal proceedings;
- and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including sharing information with others for anti-fraud purposes).
VI. Security of personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- The User acknowledges that the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log into our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
VIII. your rights
The user may request access to his personal data that is stored.
We may hide personal data at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually either expressly consent to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes in advance, or we will provide you with the option to opt out of sharing your personal data for marketing purposes.
IX. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites and details about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
X. Information update
Please let us know if we need to correct or update the personal data we hold.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they browse the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the website’s usability / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / manage the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user / target advertising that may be of particular interest to specific users / describe the purposes};
in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie handling override settings by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and then “Advanced”;
in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu, clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Files” heading cookie”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookies (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies”, then clicking “Delete All Cookies” cookie”; and
in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu, clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and data from other sites and plug-ins” before clicking “Clear data
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.